Martes, Oktubre 11, 2011

7 Tips to maintain emotional balance

1. Upon waking - stretch your arms above your head and declare:
  • “I am happy to be me”
  • “I welcome the world of infinite possibilities”
  • “I can. I do. I will”
  • “Victory to me… victory is mine”

2. Upon encountering difficulty - imagine in your hand the sword of fearlessness ... then walk boldly forward to meet your challenge.

3. When experiencing anxiety - gently wrap your left thumb with the fingers of your right hand. Hold for 1 minute… as you do, watch all worries melting away.

4. When desiring calmness - take a deep breath and utter the word “calm.” As you exhale, say “let go.” As you do, imagine your mind at the silent bottom of the sea without a ripple of thought to disturb its surface.

5. When desiring courage and strength - bring awareness to your belly, for this is the power center of your being. As you inhale, gather the earth’s energy and feed that powerful space.

6. When desiring change - forego the will its need to be. Engage, instead, the mind’s capacity to imagine and thus create that which you intend to be…

7. When encountering significant challenges - thank the world for the blessing of their opportunity.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento